I know the title doesn’t mean much but I had a yen for alliteration. What it means is that I have finished the highest possible level of the Aussie Author Challenge (8 books by Aussie Authors during 2010). And it’s only July.
These are the titles I read counted for the challenge
- The Killing Hands by P D Martin (4 stars)
- Too Many Murders by Colleen McCullough (4 stars)
- Blood Born by Kathryn Fox (3.5 stars)
- Let the Dead Lie by Malla Nunn (4 stars)
- Bloody Ham by Brian Kavanagh (3.5 stars)
- Bleed for Me by Michael Robotham (2 stars)
- Watch the World Burn by Leah Giarratano (4 stars)
- Gunshot Road by Adrian Hyland (5 stars)
I have a swag more books by Aussies sitting very close to the top of the TBR pile so this is by no means the end of my aussie reading for the year. Stay tuned.