Books that either deliberately give away no clue as to their setting or I have been unable to recall/discover where they are set. If you know the actual settings of any of these do drop me a line or leave a comment.
- Atwood, Margaret – THE YEAR OF THE FLOOD (standalone)
- Baker, Robin – CHASING THE SUN (standalone)
- Barclay, Linwood – NO TIME FOR GOODBYE (standalone)
- Barclay, Linwood – TOO CLOSE TO HOME (standalone)
- Dale, Gordon W. – FOOL’S REPUBLIC (standalone)
- Fox, Kathryn – COLD GRAVE (Dr Anya Crichton #6) (takes place on a cruise ship in the middle of the ocean)